Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 81 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Went to Universal yesterday and I'm not to happy with the experience I had. On my way home now and will elaborate more on this once I get back. Rockit is definitely not worth that miserable wait time.

Went to Universal yesterday and I'm not to happy with the experience I had. On my way home now and will elaborate more on this once I get back. Rockit is definitely not worth that miserable wait time.

In before "It broke down several times and they stopped running it completely for a little while and I hate Universal even though this is still a soft opening blah blah bla."

Come on now, lets give them some slack this is a new thing. I mean new coasters ahve issues, Top Thrill Dragster, Kingda Ka, that original flying coaster, not the B&M version I have heard no issues out of those ( I could be wrong but none I heard of) I mean I bet the people over at Sea World are really happy with Rockitt.