Hollywood Shoppe | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Shoppe

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Good thing they're thinking of tourists that aren't going to look anywhere further than Baker Street when looking for F&B once Despicable Me opens. Also helps draw guests from Simpsons Plaza until Fast Food Boulevard is done.

Reactions: MaynardPt
This is certainly not confirmed, but International Cafe might move to Hollywood Shoppe and the current International Cafe might become a Starbucks.

Looking into this now.

Last edited by a moderator:
That seems like the missing piece of the puzzle since having so many actual eateries would be redundant. Maybe Universal struck a deal since IOA just opened a Starbucks.

Starbucks is invading theme parks... first Disneyland and now Universal?? There goes my deal of mug and coffee for 7 dlls

I think this all but confirms that Springfield will not be done for summer.  Starbucks in the park...skip!  Pointless unless they get rid of the Brews Brothers cart!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this all but confirms that Springfield will not be done for summer.  Starbucks in the park...skip!  Pointless unless they get rid of the Brews Brothers cart!
I brand like Starbucks makes people open their wallets and be thirsty more so than seeing a Brews Brothers cart. The one at Disneyland has very minimal Starbucks logos which is nice.

it is one of the most asked questions in the park: Do you have a starbucks here?

people want their coffee

A Starbucks would drive F&B sales sky-high especially when the California Adventure Starbucks was one of the most profitable in the chain from what I heard.

Reactions: BruceTheShark
We are now hearing Starbucks may be going to the Studio Center. Lots of confusion on this topic.
That would make a ton of sense. With Ben & Jerry's licensing leaving the park (I mean, they never even sold B&J ice cream in there anyways), Starbucks could take over that location as a walk-up stand. With B&J turned into Lard Lad upstairs (which still serves ice cream), they'll have the ice cream treats left at the various snack stands around the park and maybe by making the Dippin Dots cart by Jurassic Falls permanent. Meanwhile there's a larger Starbucks upstairs, utilizing it to the maximum degree.

I'll be sad to see the churro sundae leave the lower lot, but alas!