Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hong Kong Disneyland $1.4 Billion Overhaul

I am taking a guess that it'll be either the Avengers for a theme, or if it'll be the Captain America attraction rumored for DCA.

Either way, I have a feeling that it'll use the GoTG Epcot technology in some form but we'll see at this point.

Avengers is the brand. there is a negative % chance they don't have an "Avengers" ride.

Captain america ride in china???

I mean in the terms of Avengers that they'll be including multiple heros within the storyline of the attraction. Not meaning that the attraction will be named with "The Avengers".

And as for Captain America, I mean that in the terms of that it'll be the exact same attraction but skinned to match whoever it'd be. I could see Captain, more so due to that it isn't exactly Mainland China, but that's just me.

I mean in the terms of Avengers that they'll be including multiple heros within the storyline of the attraction. Not meaning that the attraction will be named with "The Avengers".

And as for Captain America, I mean that in the terms of that it'll be the exact same attraction but skinned to match whoever it'd be. I could see Captain, more so due to that it isn't exactly Mainland China, but that's just me.

Yep, thats why its Avengers hahah

Last edited:
I could definitely see this idea of Marvel replacing Autopia at every other Disney park. Except for Anaheim where it'll be in DCA.
And WDW, which is rumored by reliable sources to be changed to a Sugar Rush attraction.

I honestly hope the DL version never gets replaced though. I love the woodsy feel of the track and how the individual tracks are unique from each other.

And WDW, which is rumored by reliable sources to be changed to a Sugar Rush attraction.

I honestly hope the DL version never gets replaced though. I love the woodsy feel of the track and how the individual tracks are unique from each other.

It's a big plot of a land they can use though...

Oh, what about a Iron Man Rocket Rods makeover?