Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hooked since 2011

Mar 28, 2017
Hello folks!

I'm DaPankRanger, friendly neighborhood theme park enthusiast and con goer.

I've always wanted to go to Universal/Disney (being a child of the 90's TV where every sitcom character either went to Nick Studios or Disney), but I never got the chance to step into a theme park until I went with some friends to HP: Hogsmeade in 2011. Then I fell in love with Jaws, went to do more research on it, and found out it was closing via this forum. Sad times, but I've been hooked on OU since. Dunno why it's taken this long for me to join, but I hope to see some of you on here at HHN and in the parks! Take care.

Hello folks!

I'm DaPankRanger, friendly neighborhood theme park enthusiast and con goer.

I've always wanted to go to Universal/Disney (being a child of the 90's TV where every sitcom character either went to Nick Studios or Disney), but I never got the chance to step into a theme park until I went with some friends to HP: Hogsmeade in 2011. Then I fell in love with Jaws, went to do more research on it, and found out it was closing via this forum. Sad times, but I've been hooked on OU since. Dunno why it's taken this long for me to join, but I hope to see some of you on here at HHN and in the parks! Take care.

Welcome, and thanks for finally joining in on the discussion!