Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Horror Unearthed: new interactive game for HHN22

So...this isn't really a post about the game, more about the larger effect it could have on the resort, but this is them testing out/playing around with RFID for the first time, no?

Like how Death Drums was just a test for the parade infrastructure, I wonder if this could be a test for something bigger.

I said this on page one I think. It's like Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom and POTTERMORE.....

My points never populated for Sunday's task either. Seems that if you went in a house prior it didn't populate. Sure it will later.

It may be them. I know that when I went to Gothic and Dead End on Saturday they didn't scan through. And afterwards Alice Cooper and House of Horrors worked, so it wasn't just my card. Hope it's fixed by Thursday.

My scans for Gothic/Dead End on Saturday didn't go through either. I did both twice, got a text/e-mail for 2/4 of my runs at 4:30pm the next day.

I got texts for all seven Sunday, so it should be good...

I finally got the hang of the game last night and was doing well and now they've tweaked it so it's harder. Oh well. It was nice to get a somewhat decent jump in points. :)