How late are restaurants open during fall hours? | Inside Universal Forums

How late are restaurants open during fall hours?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nov 29, 2017
Tennessee
When Universal Hollywood closes at 6pm this time of year during the week, what time do the restaurants shut down in the park? Can you do Three Broomsticks or Gru's cafe for dinner or do they shut down at like 3?

This is an ongoing issue with USH. Expect Gru's Café to close very early or not be open at all during the fall. Three Broomsticks generally stays open until park closing.

Universal Studios Hollywood has always been very flexible with dining hours to suit their expected projections for the day. I have seen closing times change without notice. I have also had guest relations speak to me directly on the phone to offer accurate closing times and they were still incorrect! Not being a resort creates some of the havoc because 99% of the dining options are quick service inside the park and not designed for any reservations or planning flexibility.