Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

How Many Times Have You Been?

Nov 18, 2010
Port of Entry
For all annual pass-holders on here, I called today to ask if they could look up how many times I've gone with my passes. I had passes for a few years, then stopped then got them again in 2009. They added all the times I've gone since I've had an annual pass. That number was 148... And they also found out that since I've had my most recent passes from 2009, I've gone 116!

How many times do you think you guys have gone to Universal Orlando?

If pass-holders wanted to find out exactly, you could call Guest Services and they will look it all up for you.

Now I'm curious... :lol: I think I will call to find out. I actually don't even remember for how long I've had my AP :look:

I do know that I went to Uni several times with regular tickets before I found out about APs. I've always been a BIG fan of Uni. Dueling Dragons - Ice was my first inverted coaster and my first "big" coaster. And I just always preferred it over Disney, which I felt was more for younger kids and lacking in the more intense, adrenaline-pumping thrill rides that I so much enjoy.