E.T. Adventure General Discussion | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I mean they did just totally redo the preshow, I don't see it being too far-fetched of a rumor that they'll updating the main show

"Totally redo" is a bit overdoing it, no? They updated some audio and video. They didn't make a brand new show.

Point is, if Uni decides there's a better use of the space, T2 is as good as gone

He has. The work is still ongoing. Mainly 3rd shift reliability improvements but with some show items that should be.... apparent when they're done.

Or rather the fact things look like new should make it apparent.

Good to know.

I still think if they decide it's time for it to go, they're not going to hesitate to take it out.

It's Spring Break. :lol:

EDIT: Also, ET, if it is closing, isn't closing because it's unpopular. It's closing because they need the space to build the next big thing
It seems to be on par with Gringotts and Transformers the two previous next big things. I think it's worth working new attractions around an old attraction that's pulling in crowds on the same level as the newest best attractions.

It seems to be on par with Gringotts and Transformers the two previous next big things. I think it's worth working new attractions around an old attraction that's pulling in crowds on the same level as the newest best attractions.

ET's capacity is significantly lower than Gringotts and Transformers. It doesn't bring in anywhere near the same amount.

ET's capacity is significantly lower than Gringotts and Transformers. It doesn't bring in anywhere near the same amount.
What is the capacity. Just from looking at it seems pretty close to me. They load 2 sides 4 rows of 4 right?
Edit: Also the dispatches seem faster to me.

What is the capacity. Just from looking at it seems pretty close to me. They load 2 sides 4 rows of 4 right?
Edit: Also the dispatches seem faster to me.

Gringotts loads 24 people at a time on each side. ET loads two sides of 12. Gringotts loads 2x the amount of people ET does.

Transformers loads 24 at a time as well, but I'm willing to bet its dispatches are way faster than ET's. ET has individual lap bars to check, cards to scan, etc.