Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The only hurdle with a Godzilla/Monster Island section would be that the monumental size the creatures in the traditional Godzilla universe - far bigger than dinosaurs or Kong - limits the sorts of things you can do with a ride.
They can borrow Ant Man from the Avengers to shrink Godzilla down to Kong size.

I've seen that mentioned there too..... Botanicus is really hit & miss over the years. One vacation he's there, the next he's gone. One day he's gone, the next he's back. He's a tricky little devil....One of my fav AA's anywhere though. Many a time I forego using my Hotel Express so I can walk over to standby,take a deep breath of pine, linger in the greatest forest queue ever, and watch Botanicus do his thing. Pure enchantment to me. I'll be in the park in 12 days, hope he's still working then.

I've seen that mentioned there too..... Botanicus is really hit & miss over the years. One vacation he's there, the next he's gone. One day he's gone, the next he's back. He's a tricky little devil....One of my fav AA's anywhere though. Many a time I forego using my Hotel Express so I can walk over to standby,take a deep breath of pine, linger in the greatest forest queue ever, and watch Botanicus do his thing. Pure enchantment to me. I'll be in the park in 12 days, hope he's still working then.

I would need to go through the regular line to see this animatronic? I have never gone through the regular lines. Need to check them out sometime.

Not sure about liking this. He's back, and was just out of commission for a bit after this last upkeep.

He's back! :celebrate:

Godspeed ET! To the Green Planet!

I like E.T. but I wouldn't be sad if it gets ripped out and remade with all new tech. What if the bikes where on a kuka arm, new effects, tweaked story, updated AA's, potc level projection effects... That ride would fit next to the new Back to the future and Jaws ride. Put it in the Spielberg Movies section of the new park.

I feel like one good thing about F&F is that it should buy at least a little time for ET, MIB, and The Mummy. Not to say they were going anywhere to begin with, but with "too many screenz" being a common/growing complaint I feel like all of a sudden these rides have more value from a guest satisfaction perspective.

I feel like one good thing about F&F is that it should buy at least a little time for ET, MIB, and The Mummy. Not to say they were going anywhere to begin with, but with "too many screenz" being a common/growing complaint I feel like all of a sudden these rides have more value from a guest satisfaction perspective.

Unless they get replaced by non-screen rides