E.T. Adventure General Discussion | Page 55 | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That's a fair sentiment to have but something we can't control at this point. Best way to "keep" ET is to ride it to increase guest counts and leave positive feedback on the attraction to Universal Orlando.
Yes i understand and if it closes it will be the last classic universal attraction from the 90’s I believe so I hope it won’t be going anywhere anytime soon. Their is just something special about ET. The commercial made ET relevant again what do you think?

• Love
Reactions: tankart150
Is it sad that after 20+ years of going to Universal and riding ET, I'm still trying to find a candle scent that gets close to the ET queue scent?
Didn’t @Alicia find one? I feel like she’s mentioned it on Twitter.
etscent.com (use coupon code parkstop to save money). It's the only decent one, literally the only one I've tried that isn't just pine. But that's my opinion.

President of Universal Creative, Mark Woodbury (Woodbury) suggested that E.T. Adventure at Universal Studios Florida at Universal Orlando Resort will “never go away” as long as he’s still president at the 2019 TEA Summit.

Video of Woodbury talking about the subject of this thread can be watched here.

What do you make of Woodbury's comments? Let me know in the replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
President of Universal Creative, Mark Woodbury (Woodbury) suggested that E.T. Adventure at Universal Studios Florida at Universal Orlando Resort will “never go away” as long as he’s still president at the 2019 TEA Summit.

Video of Woodbury talking about the subject of this thread can be watched here.

What do you make of Woodbury's comments? Let me know in the replies.
Welcome to the Forums....and we especially like posters that bring good news. :thumbsup: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's good news but I'm surprised to see something like making the rounds when the video is half a year old.

Welcome to the forums! :beer:

President of Universal Creative Suggests E.T. Adventure “Will Never Go Away”
(until the badly aging ride system needs replacement and they have to make the decision whether to spend the same amount of money on fixing an attraction or building a brand new one with more relevance)