Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Howdy Ho

eXo

Aug 16, 2018
Hey there, glad to find a Universal-centric forum. The ones I used to be a member of got sold and closed a few years back and I've been unable to find any with a good community since then.

I'll be visiting Orlando in late October for HHN28, Food & Wine, and the Mickey Halloween Party so I figured I should start reading up on what all has changed since the last time I visited. Looking forward to everyone's expertise.

Hey there, glad to find a Universal-centric forum. The ones I used to be a member of got sold and closed a few years back and I've been unable to find any with a good community since then.

I'll be visiting Orlando in late October for HHN28, Food & Wine, and the Mickey Halloween Party so I figured I should start reading up on what all has changed since the last time I visited. Looking forward to everyone's expertise.
Glad you found us! It was a jolt when OI closed the forum. Pretty much civil discourse here so enjoy! (Oh, some really good info here too.....)