Howdy | Inside Universal Forums

Howdy

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 18, 2015
Been lurking for a bit and decided to maybe become more active. I'm from the Mid Atlantic of the US and a huge theme park fan. I try to go to at least one park a year. My wife and I even had our first date and got engaged(not at the same visit) at Hershey Park in Hershey, PA. I've been to several Six Flags parks, Kings Dominion, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Hershey Park, Seaworld Orlando, Walt Disney World, and of course Universal Orlando. I am a Building Automation Controls Technician which basically is I work on the computer controls that do the heating, cooling, and security of a building. I'd like to try and get a job working at a park, but not sure I could move from friends and family and not sure what the pay in that industry compares to what I make now. I guess that about it, looking forward to being an active member of this community.