ICON Park | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

ICON Park

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nice write up Felipe,

plenty to see and do at i360 can see me hanging out there a few times in July, tried the Yardhouse on my last trip and will be back or sure.

Nice write up Felipe,

plenty to see and do at i360 can see me hanging out there a few times in July, tried the Yardhouse on my last trip and will be back or sure.

Thanks! :thumbs:

Agreed! I also had a fantastic meal at Yard House!

CAlssOUUgAEj5gW.jpg:large

CAlsxL0UsAA4kzJ.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/FelipeWWoHP/status/579113720262967297

CAlzCltVAAA4zc0.jpg:large

CAlzJP9VIAAumQs.jpg:large

CAlzPQXUsAAp4kB.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/FelipeWWoHP/status/579120810775859200

CAl8tS9UQAAHcQH.jpg:large

CAl80F6UYAAhHkh.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/FelipeWWoHP/status/579131335479967745

Highly recommended! :thumbs:

Indeed, this is a recent change. It used to be sponsored by British Airways, it had a blue lighting scheme under their sponsorship.

old BA style lighting, shot in 2013.

DSC_0458_zps6579f860.jpg

Personally I preferred the blue

The blue is pretty sharp. I was disappointed last weekend while on Idrive and the O Eye wasn't lit up yet, just the cabins where. Wanted some shots of it all glowed up

What is that pasta dish?

If I'm not mistaken, which I usually am, that is the

[MAC & CHEESE][SUP]2[/SUP]​: Chicken, Bacon, Wild Mushrooms, Chedder, Parmesan, Truffle Oil.

Correct! :thumbs: It was a huge portion that I couldn't even finish and it was DELICIOUSSS...

So, tickets have been all purchased and I'm planning to see the Orlando Eye, Madame Tussauds and SEA Life next Friday afternoon! I should have pictures and a full report that weekend :thumbs:

Anyone going to view these attractions today, and rise up 400' to enjoy a panorama of the ugliest state in the union?

Fun Fact: Prior to WDW, Orange County Florida was named Mosquito County. That's all you need to know...

Anyone going to view these attractions today, and rise up 400' to enjoy a panorama of the ugliest state in the union?

Fun Fact: Prior to WDW, Orange County Florida was named Mosquito County. That's all you need to know...

:lol: Im actually looking forward to checking them out later this summer, the wheel and aquarium interest me but the wax museum not so much. I can see these attractions being a one and done type situation for me though

Yeah, major criticism has been how there's really nothing interesting to see from up there. And it's too far from Uni and Disney to even get a good look at those. I'm mostly looking forward to check out a sunset from up there. That should definitely be nice!

Yeah, major criticism has been how there's really nothing interesting to see from up there. And it's too far from Uni and Disney to even get a good look at those. I'm mostly looking forward to check out a sunset from up there. That should definitely be nice!

Even though the attractions are miles away people will still love pointing them out, I remember being up in da choppa and recall you could easily pick out the parks Icons from I Drive.

I also have a photo of Kraken which I took from BLT, granted you have to zoom in but you can easily pick it out.

Im looking forward to a spin on the wheel and think you will see quite a bit from up high, you may just have to squint a little :dance:

Last edited: