What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

IAAPA 2018

Those steel parts look uuuuuuugly.

yeah, if there is something that turns me off, it's the steel parts. It may look much better in motion, but man does it look off.

That new train though, looks amazing.

There were rumors as soon as last week, that Cedar Fair was developing a form of Monster Jam coaster; and that it's reveal would've been imminent.

__

So, the Duel Power Coaster is actually happening; and will be hitting Malaysia as soon as 2019.

Presumably, this should actually be the Sons of Anarchy coaster being developed right now at Fox Malaysia.

EDIT: Port Adventura has revealed more details on their Sesame Street dark ride, revealing that Sally Corp (Justice League) will be working alongside Sesame Workshop for the 6 minute dark ride.

Edit 2: S&S has unveiled the Steel Curtain train's.

Last edited:

Again, @fantasticworlds here ya go

After trying to analyze the Sons of Anarchy coaster, I have no reason to doubt that the first full use, will be that.

Which means, alongside that and the SFX coaster, Dynamic will actually be having real coasters in the wild from their crazy ideas.

1521523355_28764996_2026926154214241_5634798415754821632_n.jpg

(From March)

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-13_12-12-0.png
    upload_2018-11-13_12-12-0.png
    931.7 KB · Views: 11
After trying to analyze the Sons of Anarchy coaster, I have no reason to doubt that the first full use, will be that.

Which means, alongside that and the SFX coaster, Dynamic will actually be having real coasters in the wild from their crazy ideas.

(From March)

Reminds me a lot of Radiator Springs Racers, but on steroids. Holy crap.

This is looking to be a more exciting IAAPA than previous years so far, since while it's neat seeing new ideas/concepts announced...what really matters to me is a new thing being announced -and- it's actually getting built! I'm looking forward to seeing how that dual power coaster turns out. (Same goes for the SFX coaster which still has yet to open.)

(From March)

Except the SFX coaster still doesn’t work, right?

Dynamic is really good at creating concepts, and really bad at building them reliably

Except the SFX coaster still doesn’t work, right?

Dynamic is really good at creating concepts, and really bad at building them reliably
Ehh, I think the Power Coasters will open on time and be reliable. However, I don't see the SFX coaster, even if it does finally open, ever being built at another park.

If I'm not mistaken, from photo's; SFX track was on Fox Malaysia property, so let's not rule out that the SFX coaster won't work..unless we talk about Ferrari.