Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

ID in the parks

Aug 31, 2015
Hi,
Sorry if this has been asked before, Does anyone know what counts as ID for buying alcohol at universal, specifically for HHN. Will my UK driving license count, I don't really want to carry my passport around with me everyday if I can help it.

Hi,
Sorry if this has been asked before, Does anyone know what counts as ID for buying alcohol at universal, specifically for HHN. Will my UK driving license count, I don't really want to carry my passport around with me everyday if I can help it.
I feel like I’ve heard that UOR doesn’t accept foreign ID as valid, but I could easily be wrong.

I would suggest contacting Universal by calling, emailing or hell, even tweeting at them.

You can call them at this number: 407-363-8000

Hi,

Generally it is accepted by Universal. WDW you will need both. Your mileage may vary depending on the team member but they are supposed to accept it