Iger to stay CEO through 2015 and Chairman into 2016 | Inside Universal Forums

Iger to stay CEO through 2015 and Chairman into 2016

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If I was a good enough artist (like someone like viola on here), and I wanted to describe the current state of the Disney company, I'd draw a Sorcerer Mickey tied up in chains like the mighty Kong.

Yes, I saw it also. The rabid pixie dusters are getting very disenchanted.....By the way, STL, go Bucs. Cards in second...LOL

Buccos in first. Kong coming back to Universal. Poor management continuing to rein at the top of the Disney company. What world is this? :cheshire:

Yes, I saw it also. The rabid pixie dusters are getting very disenchanted.....By the way, STL, go Bucs. Cards in second...LOL

Hey now! We still have half a season so we get to talk smack for awhile yet! :lol: We get to play Pujols starting tomorrow....can't wait for that!!:cheers:

Buccos in first. Kong coming back to Universal. Poor management continuing to rein at the top of the Disney company. What world is this? :cheshire:
Bizzaro?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey now! We still have half a season so we get to talk smack for awhile yet! :lol: We get to play Pujols starting tomorrow....can't wait for that!!:cheers:

Angels looked real weak against the Bucs. You might have an easy three there. I expect St'L to have the best record at the end of the season. The usually dog Central Division is the strongest in the majors right now.