I'm BAAAACK | Inside Universal Forums

I'm BAAAACK

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Sledge

Platinum Member
Jun 20, 2009
Ft. Worth, TX
For those that don't recognize me from here or around the various theme park websites or forums, my name is Sledge - or Jason, either works. I've been gone from Orlando United 6-years. I used to be a pretty big part of Orlando United ( look it up :lol: ), but now I'm back as just a member. I don't recognize a lot of the names here anymore, but I'll learn!

I like what y'all have done with the place. Very pretty. :thumbs:

Say, is OU's old mascot Boomer still used around here...
2lkwh7l.jpg

OrlandoUnited HHN 18 Field TR.I.P.

:inquisitive::stunned:

Wow that picture is ancient, Brian looks so grumpy, something's never change I guess lol. Anyways welcome back man, back when I was a lurker I definitely remember your posts. Nice to see you here with us, hope to see you around

Great to see you back. Seems like a lot of former adherents are returning since the OU Forum was nearly shut down. This is indicative of the love for this site & Universal.

I still have that shirt somewhere. Welcome back. :thumbs:

For those that don't recognize me from here or around the various theme park websites or forums, my name is Sledge - or Jason, either works. I've been gone from Orlando United 6-years. I used to be a pretty big part of Orlando United ( look it up :lol: ), but now I'm back as just a member. I don't recognize a lot of the names here anymore, but I'll learn!

I like what y'all have done with the place. Very pretty. :thumbs:

Say, is OU's old mascot Boomer still used around here...
2lkwh7l.jpg

OrlandoUnited HHN 18 Field TR.I.P.

:inquisitive::stunned: