Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm gonna guess Shia won't be a part of this?

He'll probably be too busy locking himself in a toilet with a mask on his head, watching his films backwards whilst hanging from the ceiling, with the words 'Art is banana' stenciled on his chest.

I'm gonna guess Shia won't be a part of this?

He'll probably be too busy locking himself in a toilet with a mask on his head, watching his films backwards whilst hanging from the ceiling, with the words 'Art is banana' stenciled on his chest.
Considering he bad mouthed the last movie while it was in release, which prompted a public rebuke from Ford, I think you're correct :D

Reactions: amityboattours
nah my guess is its like a flashback movie where old indy is talking with old friends about adventures and it cuts back to young indy played by a new actor.

They could just have it where one of his students wants to follow in his footsteps. Harrison Ford resumes his role, but by now he is a professor emeritus, and he passes the torch of 'true archeology" to his student protege.

Production apparently begins next week,

“I think it works better than the one we used to use for the movies,” he joked.

Ford also discussed the upcoming reboot of another of his hit franchises, “Indiana Jones.” According to Indy himself, the much-anticipated Steven Spielberg film “should be starting to shoot sometime next week.”

“I’m looking forward to it,” he said. “Things are coming along well.”

Harrison Ford on Disney’s ‘Star Wars’ Land, ‘Indiana Jones’ Reboot – Variety

It’s been misreported. Filming won’t start until next year. I would have been shocked if they started filming next week without any casting announcements while Spielberg is busy with West Side Story.

Reactions: Coasted
Supposedly, according to Harrison Ford, production begins this Summer. He actually said in a separate interview that filming may begin "As soon as April". I'll believe it when it's actually happening though.

Reactions: anihilnation
Supposedly, according to Harrison Ford, production begins this Summer. He actually said in a separate interview that filming may begin "As soon as April". I'll believe it when it's actually happening though.

Please let it be good enough to inspire those in charge at Disney to build an Indiana Jones land. DHS really needs this, as does Paris.

Yet ANOTHER director leaves under Kathleen Kennedy:

don’t think it was an issue with kathleen: “Spielberg will remain as a hands-on producer on “Indy 5.” According to a source close to the filmmaker, the decision to leave the director’s chair was entirely Spielberg’s, in a desire to pass along Indy’s whip to a new generation to bring their perspective to the story.”

Reactions: HereWeGo and Nick
Not necessarily a bad thing, James Mangold is a good director and to be fair only 50% of Spilbergs' IAJ movies have been any good.

On another note, Disney seem to have a problem in that they like to keep rubbish people in powerful positions (looking at you Bob)