Inside Universal Radio: Orlando - 1. Volcanoes and Pandor(i?)ans | Inside Universal Forums

Inside Universal Radio: Orlando - 1. Volcanoes and Pandor(i?)ans

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Great episode, as it's lovely to hear you idiots once again!

The only downside, is that my question on Real or Fake didn't get acknowledged.. ;)

Either way, it's great to see you guys back in full-force, as I can't wait for the next one.

Where do we get to ask questions at? And any hint on what next episode will be about so I can create a relative question? :D

Where do we get to ask questions at? And any hint on what next episode will be about so I can create a relative question? :D

There will either be a forum post, or on social media.

Next episode is whatever topics happen in the next month.

Also, I know there was issues earlier with accessing the front page. That is clear now so you should have no issues.

Great episode as always!!!

Just an fyi to @Drew (I think), it is still on PBS and their youtube channel does pretty well. The episodes are offered to local PBS stations after a 9-month delay from their premier on HBO. Manby also specifically mentioned that it would not be a copy of the retheme they did at the other parks.

Reactions: Drew