Inside Universal - Unofficial Meetup! (April 27th, 2024) | Inside Universal Forums

Inside Universal - Unofficial Meetup! (April 27th, 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 21, 2013
Hello Everyone!

Very excited to announce the unofficial Inside Universal Meetup! This is a come one, come all informal event for us to casually meet & greet and enjoy some time at the parks.

The plan is to meet at 11am in front of Universal Studios on Saturday, 4/27 and spend the day hopping around, riding rides, eating, drinking and doing whatever else comes to us in the moment!

If you're interested in attending, please make sure to RSVP in the link below so we have a total headcount. If you're bringing guests, please make sure to account for them in the RSVP as well.

Inside Universal - Unofficial Meetup! | April 27, 2024

Can't wait to meet all of you in person!

Last edited:
Have Fun

Maybe one day USH fans will do one, I've met a few people from this site at the parks. It's been nice to connect with fans outside the site

Reactions: HalfGlass
Have Fun

Maybe one day USH fans will do one, I've met a few people from this site at the parks. It's been nice to connect with fans outside the site

We did an official one a few years ago for Lunar New Year. Just hard to plan these days (in an official setting, that is). That doesn't ever stop an unofficial one from happening, though! (i.e. this thread for example... :lol:)

I'd be all in if you reschedule for any time between June 4 - 11! :cheers:

Reactions: Nico
I'd be all in if you reschedule for any time between June 4 - 11! :cheers:
Sorry Skold, I don't live in Orlando so going to keep the date for now, but if for some reason we need to postpone, I'll try and shoot for that week.

Reactions: Nico
Hi Everyone -

Unfortunately, the event doesn't seem to be taking and has gotten next to no RSVPs. I'm going to go ahead and cancel, only because I'm not local to Orlando and it would be a hike to have no shows.

Thank you to those who were enthusiastic, hopefully we can do something at another date.

@Brian G. - feel free to lock or delete the thread. Thanks

Tough to do these things since so many posters aren't locals.......A number of years ago UK Trigg invited Alene & me to meet him & Samantha at Portofino when we were both going to be in Orlando. When we showed up at the Thirsty Fish bar, he also had Dave @Disneyhead, Dave's daughter, Bob Waddington and his GF. With that meeting we all became fast friends, and have seen each other at numerous meetups. Mark UK-Trigg and Samantha even stayed with us for a week during his bucket list month long visit to the US. Dave and Lisa cooked us a nice dinner when we visited Universal earlier this month.