Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

oh yeah also bgt is prepping land rn for their 2022 investment. i was told it’s going to be a whole new area. this is going to be where rhino rally used to be. i’m not sure if there will be a coaster. but if there will be one i’d expect it to be some kind of family coaster because tigris is thrill and rmc gwazi is extreme. need to get more kiddos in the park

oh yeah also bgt is prepping land rn for their 2022 investment. i was told it’s going to be a whole new area. this is going to be where rhino rally used to be. i’m not sure if there will be a coaster. but if there will be one i’d expect it to be some kind of family coaster because tigris is thrill and rmc gwazi is extreme. need to get more kiddos in the park

Can anyone else back this up?

If true, I'd expect some sort of water-coaster as the main attraction, then a Battle for Eire clone. Maybe a Skywarp if the one over at SeaWorld San Diego does well, or a S&S Screaming Swing.

Can anyone else back this up?

If true, I'd expect some sort of water-coaster as the main attraction, then a Battle for Eire clone. Maybe a Skywarp if the one over at SeaWorld San Diego does well, or a S&S Screaming Swing.

i mean really i don’t know if it was true or not. i was waiting at guest services last time i went to busch and managed to spark up a convo w one of the employees who said they were in marketing. it won’t be a water coaster because why would they add a water slide to a dry theme park. it’s going to where rhino rally used to be

i mean really i don’t know if it was true or not. i was waiting at guest services last time i went to busch and managed to spark up a convo w one of the employees who said they were in marketing. it won’t be a water coaster because why would they add a water slide to a dry theme park. it’s going to where rhino rally used to be

Not that kind of water coaster, the other kind (it gets confusing, I know). Like Journey to Atlantis at the SeaWorld parks.

If its gonna be anything maybe a pattern, BGW got Tempesto, then INVADR, and then Eire, and now Finnegan Flyer, so they may be following a pattern. Not sure, but could work. Plus, I think an S&S swing would be nice for BGT

^I also think a flat ride would work great in that spot.

There is a nice patch of grass by Tigris though, it'll be used at some point I'm sure.

When plans for Tigris came out it showed a second phase for a flatride, I think. Now, behind the bumper cars would be great too, the swing would give some fantastic views there. What would be really nice, if they could invest in two diatribes for 2021, screaming swing and something else to go by Tigris, a topspin perhaps.

When plans for Tigris came out it showed a second phase for a flatride, I think. Now, behind the bumper cars would be great too, the swing would give some fantastic views there. What would be really nice, if they could invest in two diatribes for 2021, screaming swing and something else to go by Tigris, a topspin perhaps.

there really isnt much room by tigris, and certainly not enough room for a flat. the only thing i can see them doing is making another path with a food stand or something along the lines of that

there really isnt much room by tigris, and certainly not enough room for a flat. the only thing i can see them doing is making another path with a food stand or something along the lines of that
There is a large plot of land right by Tigris' first launch. You can see it on POVs.