Iron Gwazi (General Discussion) | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^Yeah, they removed the footers leading out of the station and I don't believe the final brake run will follow any previous Gwazi footers. So we have those two that need new foundations as well as the new steel lift hill.

That looks like something for the station or car shed or gift shop. I think the ride itself was all covered under previous permits.

theyre reusing the old Tiger transfer shed i believe because they left hat one standing. i do want them to convert the small open air gift shop they had for gwazi into a fully enclosed air conditioned gift shop like cheetah hunt or cobras curse

Given that this will be the marquee attraction for the park for what I’m assuming will be the next decade or so, there should be a lot of those things included in the infrastructure changes to the plaza. Wouldn’t be surprised if they open a restaurant with this as part of the package, much like they did with SheiKra

I don't see them needing another restaurant, but you could see the existing Zagora restaurant (which pre-dates most of the park) and right next to it getting a needed update and remodel as part of the plans.

It used to be on the edge of the old parking lot right at the park entrance:
c682637.jpg

I don't see them needing another restaurant, but you could see the existing Zagora restaurant (which pre-dates most of the park) and right next to it getting a needed update and remodel as part of the plans.

It used to be on the edge of the old parking lot right at the park entrance:
c682637.jpg
Off topic, but there is a 'history of Busch Gardnes' book at the Xcursions giftshop and it includes some old history of BGT, this picture was in there and I was amazed at how little I knew about what the park looked like pre-90's

Reactions: GAcoaster
I'm having a little trouble determining the path of the coaster. From the station, where will the lifthill be?

It'll be in the same general area as the old Tiger lift. I personally think probably a little to the left of where the old one was.

EDIT: I'm trying to figure out where that wood is from the fourth picture.

Reactions: SkiBum
What type of ledgers are going on the side of the Lion lift??? hmmm

i asked the man who takes these shots to see if he can take a shot further down busch blvd to take a shot like the one i attached so we can see more of the lion lift

Attachments

• 5444B492-0F6D-4CD0-BE14-0EEFC58CFDE8.jpeg
    5444B492-0F6D-4CD0-BE14-0EEFC58CFDE8.jpeg
    992.8 KB · Views: 29
I know it’s kinda early for this but after rmc gwazi, what coaster should bgt get? I would like a Giga or a wing coaster next!

I know it’s kinda early for this but after rmc gwazi, what coaster should bgt get? I would like a Giga or a wing coaster next!
I'd love a new B&M at BGT. They're high capacity and fantastic quality rides, they will last for decades and still ride like a dream as Kumba has shown!

Not a coaster but a dark ride must also be on the radar even though SeaWorld have had mixed success with them, it's an obvious gap in the lineup at BGT. I would have liked to see what they were planning with the proposed enclosure of Sand Serpent in a building.

Reactions: Cheezbat

don’t quote me on this but a moderate thrill coaster is next on their list. if what i heard is true, they are going to transform rhino ralleys land into an all new land of the park, like wildwood grove. what this coaster is beats me, but don’t expect it anytime soon

don’t quote me on this but a moderate thrill coaster is next on their list. if what i heard is true, they are going to transform rhino ralleys land into an all new land of the park, like wildwood grove. what this coaster is beats me, but don’t expect it anytime soon
As cool as the Serengeti Plain is, it takes up a ton of space

Redeveloping that area and perhaps adding a new train stop eventually would be a smart idea

Reactions: Cheezbat