Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

That lift hill gets more ridiculous every time I see it. Looking at the empty footers, there is still plenty more to come which is kind of surprising because it looks like a monster already.

There's not really that much left to do, they just aren't unearthing unused gwazi footers for this. Hope they plant some tall grass or something in these areas.

I wonder why they didn't have a bit of a "RMC pre-amble" twisty section? The old Gwazi dropped down and round before reaching the lift - looks like they just bypassed that idea and stepped round the side.

I wonder why they didn't have a bit of a "RMC pre-amble" twisty section? The old Gwazi dropped down and round before reaching the lift - looks like they just bypassed that idea and stepped round the side.

Well, the chain is on a tight budget. Would've been nice but that's a nitpick. Cannot wait.

My guess is because there just isn't a lot of room between the exit of the station and where they had to start the lift hill.