Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

Yup. We'll have our article up later today with more info.
Random Q: Does anyone know what happen to Morrow? He was heading SeaWorld creative (Deep Blue something) for a while, but last I heard he left the company.

He was also one of the more honest and open creatives I’ve seen.

Did you get to have any interviews?

SeaWorld and Busch always seem pretty engaged and interested in the questions given to them.

We did.

Random Q: Does anyone know what happen to Morrow? He was heading SeaWorld creative (Deep Blue something) for a while, but last I heard he left the company.

He now has his own Themed Entertainment company. Remember that Stranger Things photo op at Cabana? That's his team.

His firm is B Morrow Productions. They worked on Sesame Street Land at SeaWorld as well as the Sesame Street Dark Ride at Port Aventura! He also offered some work for the IAPPA Headquarters :D Seems he is doing just fine and seems to have a good relationship with SEAS still.

which is crazy because it looks way taller than Sheikra as you approach the park.
Yes, it's quite the illusion. Every angle of this ride looks massive and gigantic even though it's just a bit taller.

I think the bulky B&M track makes SheiKra look smaller than it is

Also, I believe they will provide different sensations

Forgive the lateness

Trains moving on the track near station, might be a pull-through. Spotted in this story on insta:

Actually, later in the story, looks like water dummies on the train and sounds like the station is making sounds. Neat.

iron1.jpg