Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

Has this been testing again recently?

I assume that SeaWorld and Busch will follow on the heels of Universal and SeaWorld have been testing their coasters to ensure mask safety.

I'm guessing they're planning for all the parks to re-open mid June. The BGW schedule has hours posted starting June 16th, though they haven't made an announcement yet either. SWSA looks like they're re-opening June 6th.

I hope this one is easier on the thighs than steel vengeance at CP. Man my legs where killing me from all of the upward force from the negative G's. It was a blast though!

I wish this was a little longer, under a minute ride time (not counting the lift hill)... will still be an awesome ride!

Would they delay this until 2021? It had already started testing, but maybe they want to wait until more people can come? Thoughts?

I think they probably want to get back to "normal" before they have to start dealing with new ride crowds. If things are slow we could see it open sooner, if the park is at (reduced) capacity every day they'll hold off.

2021 I guess? Try to ride the comeback wave?

This isn't getting delayed to 2021. For all intents, outside of testing they need to do now that they can have crews back on-site..the ride should be done (or relatively close to it).

As @GAcoaster puts it best, they'll probably hold it off until a small bit of time; but it shouldn't be pushed back to 2021.