Iron Gwazi (Opening 2021) | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (Opening 2021)

Nov 9, 2019
That poll seems wrong lol

There's a good amount of people that have IG very high if not at the top of their hype list
Meeeeeee, Iv'e been waiting for Ratatouille to come to Fl for a long time, but I got a very personal connection to Gwazi.
Every time I went to the parks with my fellow enthusiasts they always argued that Gwazi would NEVER be Rmc'ed, I held onto hope for a long long time, was really losing it the year before the announcement, but at the Tigris unveiling I had gotten my biggest wish to come true, Gwazi was going to be an RMC.

I bet February doesn't end until we have some sort of soft opening for Gwazi.

shiekra38

Legendary Member
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
Meeeeeee, Iv'e been waiting for Ratatouille to come to Fl for a long time, but I got a very personal connection to Gwazi.
Every time I went to the parks with my fellow enthusiasts they always argued that Gwazi would NEVER be Rmc'ed, I held onto hope for a long long time, was really losing it the year before the announcement, but at the Tigris unveiling I had gotten my biggest wish to come true, Gwazi was going to be an RMC.

I bet February doesn't end until we have some sort of soft opening for Gwazi.
It has been rumored for so long that it's a huge event for a lot of people

I'm over the moon about it!

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95