Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

The lien has been lifted and RMC is continuing testing and construction. My guess is they’re reading the market and think a full 2021 push would be the best option.

That's going to end up being a mistake. Things aren't going to be normal for a few years, and the park isn't going to be at normal capacity for a few years. But I get the hopes behind it.

I could see an official Grand Opening happening around the beginning of March to capitalize on the Spring Break crowd that goes to St. Pete Beach.

Out of curiosity, does anybody know what attraction has the record for longest soft opening?

Taking a guess, Mission:Space? That was open for pretty much all of summer till its opening in October after the Test Track fiasco.

Thank you to the mods for not removing this :grumble: emoji.

Or this one :x:

This one too>:O

Can‘t forget this one :enrage:

Also this :ugh:

One more, glad this one hasn’t been removed either :shifty:

Why would they lie about pushing these projects to 2021 on an investor conference call?

I’m not saying they lied, I’m sure that is the plan but in the world we currently live in, things are changing daily.

I’m just curious if it’s an option.

I could see an official Grand Opening happening around the beginning of March to capitalize on the Spring Break crowd that goes to St. Pete Beach.

Out of curiosity, does anybody know what attraction has the record for longest soft opening?
That's what I've always thought would be the best course of action, spring

Testing doesn't mean opening