Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

I guess the question is, which is better, IG or JWV? And is either of them better than SV?

I'm gonna go on the record in saying JWV is going to be the winner in CentFL. IG will be an amazing coaster experience, but JWV has all the cool coaster tricks along with impressive theme work and actual show scenes.

Also SV will remain #1 in the USA.
Why am I not picking up on what JWV is?

Last edited:
Happy 2021, we are really close to this darn thing finally opening.
Someone told me me Mid March with "soft openings" in late February early March.
Lots of soft opening slots to test out how things go with social distancing.
Also wouldn't be surprised if BGT jumps on some sort of virtual line experience for this when it opens.

Happy 2021, we are really close to this darn thing finally opening.
Someone told me me Mid March with "soft openings" in late February early March.
Lots of soft opening slots to test out how things go with social distancing.
Also wouldn't be surprised if BGT jumps on some sort of virtual line experience for this when it opens.
There's a blackout date for certain pass members in April.....mid week....hmmm

Yes, Spring Break. I would guess they are shooting to have this open for Spring Break, so late March/early April (Easter is the 4th of April).

Yes, Spring Break. I would guess they are shooting to have this open for Spring Break, so late March/early April (Easter is the 4th of April).
Easter is the better date to look out for as Spring Break has been cancelled by many colleges across the country.

K-12 still may have a "spring break" either the week before or after Easter, so just like Christmas break, attendance will ramp up, especially from the locals here in Florida who flock to the parks on those breaks.

Interesting that BGT and BGW both removed "Spring" from the dates for opening Iron Gwazi and Pantheon and just leaving a nebulous 2021. Maybe just in case there's another closure?

Interesting that BGT and BGW both removed "Spring" from the dates for opening Iron Gwazi and Pantheon and just leaving a nebulous 2021. Maybe just in case there's another closure?
It makes sense they are holding their cards close

These are two high-profile openings, possibly one of their most important ever

If we haven't shut down already we're not going to again. And quite frankly the states should actively disobey a shutdown order UNLESS the fed is willing to take care of us.

Last edited: