Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

Velocicoaster has got its release date, if it's true there waiting until then to share an opening date...
Your move now BGT.

It will not open in 2022. They can not indefinitely delay these rides forever. But there are no reports of Iron Gwazi testing. And they have not teased the ride.

Busch Gardens is likely ignoring Iron Gwazi. When asked by employees. They just dodge it. Hopefully I’m not work because I doubt they will open it in 2022 or else it is a failure. Delay a ride for 2 years and people start to get fatigued about it.

Hoping it opens sooner rather than next year or next decade

Opening this thread like

giphy.gif

.....in other discussion, Ice Breaker is set to open within a month, apparently. Gotta wonder if there's similar plans for Iron Gwazi.

Does anyone know who decides when the rides will open? Is it each individual park or is that corporates decision?

.....in other discussion, Ice Breaker is set to open within a month, apparently. Gotta wonder if there's similar plans for Iron Gwazi.

Does anyone know who decides when the rides will open? Is it each individual park or is that corporates decision?

Corporate since they want to stagger openings... at least that's the optimal plan. The big question is if they think people will drive all the way to Tampa for Iron Gwazi, or remain in Orlando with Ice Breaker and Velocicoaster.

Busch Gardens is likely ignoring Iron Gwazi. When asked by employees. They just dodge it. Hopefully I’m not work because I doubt they will open it in 2022 or else it is a failure. Delay a ride for 2 years and people start to get fatigued about it.

Hoping it opens sooner rather than next year or next decade

Please. Stop. May I recommend visiting a different thread. We're pretty close to banning you because you just keep posting the same thing over and over and over.