Ironheart (Disney+) | Inside Universal Forums

Ironheart (Disney+)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nick

Staff
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
Production is about to get underway on this series. Dominique Thorne and Anthony Ramos will star.

Ramos feels like the right kind of person who could pull of Johnny Storm. His roles are more active and blown out at times, compared towards others.

Plus, Ramos is being described as a very high-secret role that'd be for long term, similar to Majors.

I could care less about this series (And most of the Young Avengers setup) but Ramos casting piques my curiousity.
As it has mine and the only thing i'm excited with when it comes to this show so far. I do think @AlexanderMBush is along the right path, but I won't lie and say Miles Morales didn't jump to my brain for a brief second before I remembered that Ramos isn't Black, only Puerto Rican.

I will say about Riri herself, having not known much about her myself, I find it interested that she attends MIT in the comics at 15, which, what do you know, is now where both MJ and Ned are attending canonically and i'd be extremely surprised if Peter doesn't make his way to MIT at some point in Spidey 4.

I feel like Miles would be something that'd be featured first in Spider-Man 4 before potentially popping up in other material.

Additionally, we still need to see other F4 members; so introducing them gradually in projects here and there throughout the next two years ahead of F4's release makes sense.

Reactions: Nick

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts