Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

It’s my first trip to Universal this Friday

Since you're staying at CBBR, the two best bars closest to you are Strongwater Tavern in Sapphire Falls hotel. Great drinks, unique small plates, and have a seat on the outside deck couches after dark for excellent ambiance & view. Also, the new Bistro bar/restaurant on the 17th floor of the Aventura hotel across the street from CBBR. Great view of Orlando & nice ambiance...

I wondered how long it would take to drop the ambience bomb :grin:

I can second bar bistro, go and enjoy a sunset and a cocktail up there if you get chance, the steamed buns and cheese plate are excellent too.

I wondered how long it would take to drop the ambience bomb :grin:

I can second bar bistro, go and enjoy a sunset and a cocktail up there if you get chance, the steamed buns and cheese plate are excellent too.
Enjoying the perfect ambiance at the Mad Dog Resort a moment ago. Sitting on the back balcony. Sunny, a cup of hot tea, 60 degrees, two bucks drinking from the pond and a doe with two bambi's. And a hawk flying overhead. With the Fall colors all around. Heaven on Earth.

Enjoying the perfect ambiance at the Mad Dog Resort a moment ago. Sitting on the back balcony. Sunny, a cup of hot tea, 60 degrees, two bucks drinking from the pond and a doe with two bambi's. And a hawk flying overhead. With the Fall colors all around. Heaven on Earth.
Trees showing color?