1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Jaws HHN Throwback

Discussion in 'General Horror Nights Discussion' started by Frankyg123, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Frankyg123

Frankyg123 Rookie

So just a little history here. My first time attending HHN was in 2002 but the year before that I remember going to universal during the day and they were testing the use of live actors inside the attractions. Specifically I remember earthquake had jack come out at the end. This was my first taste of HHN and I made it a priority to force my parents in taking me the following year. Unfortunately I guess the use of actors inside the rides didn’t pan out how universal hoped so it was cut in the move to IOA for 2002 but I always remembered that test on earthquake. So imagine my astonishment when I stumbled upon this video on YouTube of Jack inside the Jaws ride during HHN. Enjoy :)

2. Fallow

Fallow Veteran Member

This is an AMAZING find, thank you!

3. Frankyg123

Frankyg123 Rookie

I’m actually happy I found it for my own sanity. I know of them having used the kongfrontation sets for a scarezone dance party type experience in 2001 but as I stated I never was able to see it in action. This video at least proves I wasn’t a crazy 9 year old lmao :crazy:

4. faceleg

faceleg Rookie

Ugh, you beat me to it. How dare you!

5. Frankyg123

Frankyg123 Rookie

I was working and literally stoped everything to post it. Lol