Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

"Join The Resistance" Facebook experience not working??

Apr 20, 2013
Winter Park, FL
Myslef and one other person (I Think?) are having trouble getting on the Facebook experience that Universal Orlando has lauched in preperation for Transformers The Ride-3D. Cany anyone help us?????

Im sorry your having trouble getting on there. Maybe try deleting cookies & browsing history, & perhaps a re-start on your computer?? Im not that computer tech savy, but these are common trouble shooting techniques that almost always work. Also try another browser. If it still dont work, that might mean you have a virus. So open up your system restore & set your computer to an earlier date to help un-due any changes you made to your computer that might have led to this problem. Good luck!

Im sorry your having trouble getting on there. Maybe try deleting cookies & browsing history, & perhaps a re-start on your computer?? Im not that computer tech savy, but these are common trouble shooting techniques that almost always work. Also try another browser. If it still dont work, that might mean you have a virus. So open up your system restore & set your computer to an earlier date to help un-due any changes you made to your computer that might have led to this problem. Good luck!

Thx for the help. I'll try the cookies and browsing history and the restart. I have norton and it says my computer is virus free so I don't think it's a virus. Thx for the tips, once again.

I cleared my cookies, browsing history and restarted my computer. I am logged into my Facebook but every time I click the link its takes me right back to the Universal facebook page. I'm afraid to admit it but I think I may have a virus. :'( :down:

I cleared my cookies, browsing history and restarted my computer. I am logged into my Facebook but every time I click the link its takes me right back to the Universal facebook page. I'm afraid to admit it but I think I may have a virus. :'( :down:

Well than, next fix attempt would be doing a system restore to before today if you can. Hopefully, you wont have to resort to having to do a complete factory re-set, those REALLY suck!!!!

How do I do a system restore????

Have you tried a different browser, like Firefox or Chrome? You can also try disabling any browser plug-ins or add-ons you may have enabled.

I was originally on IE but I'm currently on chrome and it's doing the same thing unfortunately. :mad:

You can also try anti-adware/anti-spyware software. There are many available for free and tested at http://www.download.com and you may need to use more than one, like Malwarebytes and Spybot -Search & Destroy.

Does Norton count???????

I don't trust Norton for security. I have heard they may be better than they were previously. But no scanner can detect 100% of the threats. Keep in mind though you should only have one "active shield" running at a time, but you can have several stand alone scanners.

I don't trust Norton for security. I have heard they may be better than they were previously. But no scanner can detect 100% of the threats. Keep in mind though you should only have one "active shield" running at a time, but you can have several stand alone scanners.

I'm letting it run a full scan and see what results i get 2moro. I'm on my phone now so :p