Journey to Atlantis Overhaul (SWSD) | Inside Universal Forums

Journey to Atlantis Overhaul (SWSD)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
Journey to Atlantis, has been quietly been getting a overhaul through the last good portion of the year. And now, they are painting the massive area with blue's and grey's.

The overhaul, has made massive changes; with track getting replaced across various portions, and thematic elements getting removed or changed significantly.

BOOM!

"BREAKING: @SeaWorld San Diego reported a whopping 22% increase in attendance for 2018. Attendance climbed to 3.8 million visitors, which hasn't been seen since 2014. Congratulations to all the team members who worked hard to make it happen!"

Behind The Thrills | SeaWorld San Diego Reports 22% Attendance Increase

This means that Knott's will most likely be bumped out of the Top 10 spot in North America. Unless of course they had their own attendance bump as well. (EDIT: Whoops Knotts had 4 million visitors so scratch that).

Great news for SW SD!

Reactions: Freak
BOOM!

"BREAKING: @SeaWorld San Diego reported a whopping 22% increase in attendance for 2018. Attendance climbed to 3.8 million visitors, which hasn't been seen since 2014. Congratulations to all the team members who worked hard to make it happen!"

Behind The Thrills | SeaWorld San Diego Reports 22% Attendance Increase

This means that Knott's will most likely be bumped out of the Top 10 spot in North America. Unless of course they had their own attendance bump as well. (EDIT: Whoops Knotts had 4 million visitors so scratch that).

Great news for SW SD!
Nice! Sounds like they found their sweet spot with additions. I look forward to seeing more coasters!

Reactions: SOCAL110
So....any idea when this is re-opening?
Sign on that wall says "Spring" so I would guess sometime between now a June 21st.

I'm on the fence about this new look for JTA, but then again it was always kind of an also ran version.