Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 393 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst capacity ever.

Wait, actually the worst capacity ever was the *actual* gyrosphere ride on JW. Could you imagine if that thing were real, manually loading one ball at a time with two people.
Would have to be on an omnimover system. Preferably one like Forbidden Journey or Peter Pans Flight where the vehicles separate from each other once they leave the station.

What if they made it like Test-Track/Radiator Springs Racers, but trackless?

Could be a possibility, but even those attractions have their capacity issues. Whenever I visit Test Track, it seems like the line is moving so slowly, and I even skip through the design studio area. But, it could be done that way as well. However, if they could do an omnimover system i'm all down.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
I love this concept but it’s at least 5-10 years away. All the live footage is being driven by someone. I can’t wait to ride something like this but by then I’ll be in my late 30s.

So? People in their 80s are still enjoying theme parks. It’s timeless and something you’ll always enjoy.

I don’t have kids but once I do I think it will completely change how I view the parks and their joy will add to the experience.

So? People in their 80s are still enjoying theme parks. It’s timeless and something you’ll always enjoy.

I don’t have kids but once I do I think it will completely change how I view the parks and their joy will add to the experience.
You'll have a double wide stroller. You'll speed through the crowds and smash everyone's shins, and crush their feet. Your kid's will be crying in the park half the time & asleep the other half. You'll throw your twin's used diapers on the monorail trains. 90% of your theme park time will be standing in character M&G's and re riding the MK Fantasyland rides. Your food menu will be limited to chicken nuggets and fries. You'll have no extra money.....That should cover just about all of it. ;)

Jeep ride would've been redundant with same story beats as River Adventure. Jurassic Helicoptours mighta gone where FJ is now, but was never meant to be.

I’ll be happy to see anything new for the old Trike plot, but a gyrosphere ride would be nice if we’re going all in on Jurassic World anyway.
And Dinosaur happened down the road haha...I do wish Kong was more like this concept though

We'll probably end up seeing that sometime in the future, but not for Jurassic Park. That concept is incredible.
A better F&F ride?

View attachment 7023

Edit: I know these vehicles would look ridiculous on whatever “intense” coaster is being planned for JP, but how much more realistic could a gyrosphere coaster be than this.
This is a great idea....But please never enclose me in a bubble on an attraction, thanks

Reactions: Cheezbat and LJGonz
Status
Not open for further replies.