Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see they left the trellis supports. Could be gone tomorrow but seems odd to me that they didn't go in the dumpster in this round of demo.

The front mural of the discovery center is actually extremely beautiful, and I love the two slabs of smooth and simlple concrete that make the original entrance arch. It’s actually sad and ironic that the only time I’ve noticed the front of the discovery centers beauty is when they are demolishing it lol. I don’t care for the amber orange columns or green railings. That can go...

Amazing what a change those trees and the trellis make! Here's a picture I took about 15 years ago:

DSCF6649.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.