Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one said they’re repainting it for sure.
Very True! I hope it stays the warm color scheme but chances are it will be changed if things at USH do well. I hope the steel supports match whatever color is on the columns, with the track being silver or white depending on the color scheme they are choosing for the park.

Also if they do repaint the columns to blue I hope they use faux painting to make it look like blue marble, like they did with the orange columns but it would stand out better with two different blue tones.

IMO if Universal were to rework the Discovery Center for the new version I'd like to see an all new building, not just a new coat of paint. The current building doesn't represent the center in the Jurassic World movies.

I'm having a hard time understanding how the DC is not going to be partially covered. If the track going to hogsmeade does not run on the water and is closer to the entrance of the DC, wouldn't it cover the view? Even if the track ran above the view of the building, the supports will still be in front of the DC right? Is it possible the track is going to be on the ground (or less than 2 feet up from the ground) instead?

I was thinking it'd be low and lower. But the track is so small in comparison to the building you wouldn't miss the architectural details.

Status
Not open for further replies.