Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 556 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, I think you may be right on bridge 2. I can buy that.

Well when I read hardscape I'm also thinking pavement. Wouldn't surprise me if the new bridge and the path that connects it to JP will be done ASAP. Otherwise TMs are gonna be really pissed if they have to go around the long way all summer to get to JP.

At an absolute guess, I am going to guess this is for the new bridge construction (B2).

B2 is the new back of house building they've been constructing at the Gate 2 Team Member entrance. When in doubt about a NoC, you can always check the Permit Number referenced at the top of the document via the City of Orlando permit search... in this case the permit number starts with BLD2016, which should be an immediate indication that it's not for a new project ;).

rR9xX1U.png

B2 is the new back of house building they've been constructing at the Gate 2 Team Member entrance. When in doubt about a NoC, you can always check the Permit Number referenced at the top of the document via the City of Orlando permit search... in this case the Permit number starts with BLD2016, which should be an immediate indication that it's not for a new project ;).
Thanks. That’s what originally thought when I saw 2016, but I’m on the road and not able to look up permits atm. Thanks again!

B2 is the new back of house building they've been constructing at the Gate 2 Team Member entrance. When in doubt about a NoC, you can always check the Permit Number referenced at the top of the document via the City of Orlando permit search... in this case the permit number starts with BLD2016, which should be an immediate indication that it's not for a new project ;).

rR9xX1U.png

Helpful! Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.