Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the article HTF! Sounds really exciting!! I just love the idea of a Jurassic Park expansion. That and coinciding with the release of the new film will hopefully bring in some incredible crowds.

Some serious props to all the amazing contributors here at OU. It doesn't get said enough. Really great work guys!

Great article, been watching the thread wondering when you'd chime in. It's good to get a reaffirmation of the bits and pieces flying around.

Also 2014 would be amazing, but are they going to 24/7 this like they did with Transformers? It's crazy in the context of them opening their mine coaster (plus everything else) within months of Seven Dwarves.... And yet they haven't started construction!

Also 2014 would be amazing, but are they going to 24/7 this like they did with Transformers? It's crazy in the context of them opening their mine coaster (plus everything else) within months of Seven Dwarves.... And yet they haven't started construction!

Goes to show you how efficient Universal is. You get in, you get out.

Great article guys :thumbs:

The faster you build it, the faster you make money.

Another awesome column! Glad to see the main site getting these quality pieces for the most interesting rumors :thumbs:

Thanks Hatetofly, Disneyhead and BriMan! (and everyone involved)

2013 will be great with Transformers and Simpsons, but I can't wait for 2014! Possibly JP and Potter 2.0! :dance:
Universal is pulling out all the stops... like they mean it!! And I'm loving it! :thumbs:

Velociraptor AAs... :drool5:

Seriously, forget the amber mine coaster, its cool and all (especially if it would be Gravity Group with the Timberliner vehicles), but I am all over that rumored dark ride with raptor AAs!

Camp Jurassic was already fun with no effects or dinos.

Mind is blown. This area is by far my favorite island even only with one ride but now this may all be coming just,,,ugh wow.

And ANOTHER rumored expansion?

:faint:

Sweet article, HTF! I can't believe the pace they are expanding. I am totally excited, and being a huge JP fan, this means a lot to me!

Velociraptor AAs... :drool5:

Seriously, forget the amber mine coaster, its cool and all (especially if it would be Gravity Group with the Timberliner vehicles), but I am all over that rumored dark ride with raptor AAs!

Me too, this sounds awesome. I'm glad to hear they might include the hatching scene as it's a favorite in my house, we make a trip to the Discovery Center every trip to see it. This expansion sounds very promising!

This expansion sounds spectacular. This is way more stuff than I was anticipating. And my jaw hit the floor when I read 2014 as the anticipated completion date. Transformers, Simpsons, Jurassic Park Expansion and then....BOOM! Diagon Alley. Universal is really serious about snatching away Disney's market share, aren't they?

Also, I love receiving your tidbits and insights in article format. I think it really adds to this site. Looking forward to reading more from you.

Last edited:
I like it. One problem with the JP labs in the current Discovery Center is that they do a raptor hatching but its not frequent enough for most guests to witness (from what I've seen at least)

JP has always been very nice, but I always thought they could really expand upon it, this sounds like the perfect additions so far

Camp Jurassic was already fun with no effects or dinos.

Mind is blown. This area is by far my favorite island even only with one ride but now this may all be coming just,,,ugh wow.

And ANOTHER rumored expansion?

:faint:

The flyers don't count???

And I'm wondering how they can market this and potter at same time without conflicting each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.