Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 601 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 9888
ryan-bowen-rr01-jpg.9888

While the look of JW in Hollywood is cool, I would like to see some of the buildings in JP recieve a facelift in this fashion. These are from JW Evolution
Pretty sure that's BigFire Grill.

Gotcha. Answer is a resounding "no".

As if my post to Mike was "attitude".

Since my existence is such a problem for you, rather than continuing to respond to me and derailing yet another thread, how about you just use the Ignore feature that the board so kindly provides? I'm sure everyone else would appreciate it.

Since my existence is such a problem for you, rather than continuing to respond to me and derailing yet another thread, how about you just use the Ignore feature that the board so kindly provides? I'm sure everyone else would appreciate it.
I will continue to contribute as I see fit. If you've got an issue in me responding to a conversation on a message board, take it up with the mods, buddy. This thread's been derailed for pages, and you're partly to blame as much as I or anyone else.

The most first world of first world problems we're tackling here
Would you prefer if I pointed out misgivings about Disney as well?

Epcot has the same problem with the sheer amount of space between rides.
I know right, IOA is trash
It can be when it’s raining.
God forbid someone walks 30 minutes at a theme park...
Now apply rain which is what we were referring to. Going from IoA to USF because USF has more indoor rides to go on when it’s raining.

It can be when it’s raining.

Now apply rain which is what we were referring to. Going from IoA to USF because USF has more indoor rides.
The only hope for the ideal scenario is Hogwarts Express, but that's not always everyone's cup of tea. Working in the industry, I make sure that I fully prepare my guests for unavoidable rain. Especially June-August, if rain is a concern people might as well not go. Florida is a worst-case-scenario for weather.

That's not to say that I don't agree with you, IoA DEFINITELY needs at least two more indoor attractions. But I think we can chalk it up to just the way Universal wants to do business. I think they're fully aware of the coverage gaps at IoA, but it makes them more money to corner people into buying park-to-park.

Reactions: therock
The most first world of first world problems we're tackling here

To be fair, any single issue here is a “first world problem”. Even ones related to JP such as the bridge or a wall on FJ show building not being completed.

I’d rather not run all complaints by someone for them to rule on what is deemed a worthy complaint and what isn’t. I’d rather let upvotes and responses determine that.

The issue here is it’s completely off-topic and has been discussed ad nauseum.

To throw a wild idea out there.

Could this new bridge be the main entrance into JP from that side of the park?

If they close the other pathway, it frees up a lot of room, maybe even for a great dining hall restaurant.

I know it creates a dead end in Hogsmeade but it does create a more immersive experience within the land and it stops you seeing HP from just after the JP arch.

Reactions: truejonas
To throw a wild idea out there.

Could this new bridge be the main entrance into JP from that side of the park?

If they close the other pathway, it frees up a lot of room, maybe even for a great dining hall restaurant.

I know it creates a dead end in Hogsmeade but it does create a more immersive experience within the land and it stops you seeing HP from just after the JP arch.
I don't think Hogsmeade would survive with a dead end. Especially with the show on Hogwarts Castle, it creates huge bottlenecks throughout the land with people wanting to get up close to see the show. The only real way in during that time is through the Hogmeade arch and the only real way out when it gets super packed can be the JP bridge unless you want to deal with going against the masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.