Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why I specified it had to be a time where all the shops were open. I think there’s more than just Order of the Phoenix where that’s the case like also Half-Blood Prince.
Nah, we’ve got a pretty firm timeline. The land itself would have to be set between Phoenix and Prince, as that’s the only time Weezes would be open without Ollivanders being destroyed, as that happens in the first scene of HBP.

but the overall point of guests not caring about timelines crossing over that Joe made still stands

Nah, we’ve got a pretty firm timeline. The land itself would have to be set between Phoenix and Prince, as that’s the only time Weezes would be open without Ollivanders being destroyed, as that happens in the first scene of HBP.

but the overall point of guests not caring about timelines crossing over that Joe made still stands
Honestly forgot that happened in HBP. Thought it wasn’t until Deathly Hallows.

And I never argued that point about crossing timelines as clearly it’s already in play.

I don't think anyone is really going to worry about how Owen is in a land named Jurassic Park just as no one is asking why Diagon is set during Order of the Phoenix yet Gringotts is during Deathly Hallows.
Diagon is still within the main Potter saga though. The whole "Owen in JP" thing is more akin to if Newt Scamander suddenly showed up in Hogsmeade because they went to Hogwarts in FB2 imo.

I think of it as the Jaws ride premise. The films are just fiction made to help sell tickets to the real park in Orlando. Team Members told me Blue even starred in the films, and she’s a bit of a diva now thats she’s famous.
In my mind, Kidzone disappears and Hill Valley town square is put in place... complete with Jaws playing in the cinema. Just wishful thinking... it's my imagination and Jaws has to be in there somewhere somehow. Lol...

In my mind, Kidzone disappears and Hill Valley town square is put in place... complete with Jaws playing in the cinema. Just wishful thinking... it's my imagination and Jaws has to be in there somewhere somehow. Lol...
Very fun idea man! We actually have a thread where we're tossing around ideas for Kidzone

I hope so honestly. Just a brief announcement and photo would be cool to give us an idea of whats coming. Id think track installation will be soonish anyways at least in some places so might be fun to announce it then.

That little window at the end of the launch tunnel is definitely intriguing. I'm wondering what kind of fun they have planned there.
untitled-png.11624

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    461.6 KB · Views: 272
Peacock Live changes this dynamic entirely but question: Did they ever officially put out hagrid concept art? or was everything we got leaked? when did they announce the ride publicly?

Peacock Live changes this dynamic entirely but question: Did they ever officially put out hagrid concept art? or was everything we got leaked? when did they announce the ride publicly?

Concept art came out in late September, name announced in February, and they gave more info about the ride in March.

Status
Not open for further replies.