Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think there's going to be netting over the walkways like Hulk?

The more I look at that launch tunnel, the more pumped I get. I also don't know why but it being one of the lowest part of the ride is going to be awesome.
I'm not too sure myself, but from what it looks like, most of the coaster will travel along the lagoon area, which isn't necessarily near many guest pathways. But maybe a little bit of netting for reassurance?

Do you think there's going to be netting over the walkways like Hulk?

The more I look at that launch tunnel, the more pumped I get. I also don't know why but it being one of the lowest part of the ride is going to be awesome.
Yea probably. Limited to the areas over the bridge and waterfront viewing areas. I don’t see how they couldn’t.

And yes, this ride will have lockers. Not yet sure about metal detectors though.

I can’t imagine they don’t have more walk around Dino’s or even those drones of (idk the Dino’s name) of whatever they flew around Los Angelas to promote the new JW ride. Imagine looking over the lagoon, seeing the (hopefully re-painted) Discovery center, new JP arches, the new coaster, River Adventure in the back, Dino’s flying around, and some even on the ground meeting guests!! I think it’d be insanely popular.

I think this has been the reason I’m waiting for concept art and more details on this coaster. I’ve never doubted the coaster would be fun but I think the area as a whole needs a bit of a revamp and it seems, seems, as if we might be getting it.
You want fully costumed dino puppeteers walk around guests? Team members with limited view and needing a lot of space? Although cool that would be a nightmare scenario and if I was running the park I wouldn't allow it. We have a meet and greet that gets plussed and I would expect there are going to be dino's visible around the new coaster. And for sure not a drone, it's just not realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.