Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 781 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been asked.
Do you think the shrink wrap on the track is so they can put off opening this until we do not have to social distance ?
I can't see them doing a Grand opening soon when that will cause large crowds .
Soft openings can't happen with shrink wrap on .
Or is that so the scenery company doesn't paint the ride?

Do you think the shrink wrap on the track is so they can put off opening this until we do not have to social distance ?
It's a common measure to protect against damage from ongoing construction

It's so they don't accidentally get concrete or paint on the track while doing the nearby rockwork.

It's a common measure to protect against damage from ongoing construction
It's so they don't accidentally get concrete or paint on the track while doing the nearby rockwork.

Exactly, they did the same thing with Hagrid. Plus if they were going to mothball the ride till tourism "returns" or the virus is mitigated then they'd just leave it as is, remember they left the track in the EU lot for a year without protection.

At-least we have a "name" properly for the coaster, and considering in the article they spoke to various individuals from NBCU/Comcast involved on Dominion..it really isn't a "rumor" at this point.
A "tie in" can be very surface level as in a JW movie is out along with a JW ride but I wonder if they will pull anything from Dominion into the attraction

It's just as easily they pulled that from research than something from Universal. I'd not consider this an announcement or name confirmation.
It’s in quotes. The author is referring to it as if it were a nickname in my mind. Definitely not a confirmation yet. that sentence is reported so matter of factly, yet the coaster Project itself hasn’t even been announced yet, so I’m assuming he’s relaying what others have reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.