Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
I could live with something like this. From a visual standpoint.

If that’s what it actually was it would look pretty cool. All those trees and then the diving and water feature. Much more fitting of a theme park than something like this.
maxresdefault.jpg
Yeah, there's way too much going on there for my tastes. I wanted my render of the coaster to be as minimalist as possible. I don't think it would look good at all if the track made two passes in front of the Discovery Center as opposed to just one over the lagoon.

Yeah, there's way too much going on there for my tastes. I wanted my render of the coaster to be as minimalist as possible. I don't think it would look good at all if the track made two passes in front of the Discovery Center as opposed to just one over the lagoon.
Your concept also leaves a bit of surprise and mystery. I can imagine all the people going “ooh what’s that?” when it passes the water.

If that’s literally the only visual we had of it it might not be so bad. Others have said the ride could be tall in part and would cross the DC twice.

Also that’s way more lush than I think that area actually is. I could be wrong.
upload_2019-1-7_21-43-50.gif

Awesome, I think anyone disappointed by the Potter coaster will love this one.

Although, how anyone could be disappointed in the new HP coaster is beyond me. While it may not have "thrill" factor at 10, it looks to have a fun factor that is right up there. I am tempering my expectations only because I doubt that we'll have any official information on this until close to its opening.

Two tracks will pass in front of Discovery Center, going out to the right and then coming back. One will be over water. One will be over pavement.

Surprisingly no. I believe it will remain open, however, the coaster entrance may be down there with extended queue taking up some of the lower waterfront area on left side.

Good to hear that the person who "got fired after leaking the HP drawings to you" got re-hired :tease:

More dominoes will be falling soon.

Bye, Bye, Bye.....pass.
If all this expansion did was get rid of the carnival games, it's already a massive improvement.

Now as for Production Central/Central Park...

Status
Not open for further replies.