Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although, how anyone could be disappointed in the new HP coaster is beyond me. While it may not have "thrill" factor at 10, it looks to have a fun factor that is right up there. I am tempering my expectations only because I doubt that we'll have any official information on this until close to its opening.

It replaced Dragon Challenge which was a big, inverted, looping coaster. This will be more in line with that then what the Potter coaster will be like.

If all this expansion did was get rid of the carnival games, it's already a massive improvement.

I hate carnival games but I gotta say the egg hatching one was really well done.

It replaced Dragon Challenge which was a big, inverted, looping coaster. This will be more in line with that then what the Potter coaster will be like.

I hate carnival games but I gotta say the egg hatching one was really well done.
Yea, not only am I a fan of a win every time game like that, but scanning the egg was really cute and fun for kids.

Am I the only one that doesn't mind the carnival games in JP?

The Toon Lagoon ones are dumb.. but I like how the JP ones are themed.

yep. Those skins have about a 1 year life span in the weather areas. Generally come Oct. Nov. Dec. the dino's start to get a bit shabby.

I think this is one of the reasons why it’s taken so long for a new JP to appear. The maintenance costs must be ridiculous and I think the public would flat our refuse to accept anything less than AAs being used (No screens basically)

The sentence “bye bye bye pass” has flown right over my head. What does it mean?
Bypass bridge maybe?

Edit: technically it’s know as the overflow bridge from I’ve gathered but otherwise it could simply be known as a bypass.

I could be way off base but just trying to think of it intuitively.

Status
Not open for further replies.