Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in the whatever the opposite of the Golden Age is regarding naming.

It started at Surfside. It continued with Hagrid. And it's about to continue further with JP and Park 3.

Seriously... who is naming these places and are they new to UC or recently promoted?

The brown age?

Normally I'd chalk something like that up to "social media fun" but the eye emoji makes me think twice. Plus, their concurrent post on Twitter also had the eye emoji and said:

"Just a friendly reminder to have your notifications on for Thursday..."

So I think it might be a tease - maybe we will hear about this on Thursday after all!

Normally I'd chalk something like that up to "social media fun" but the eye emoji makes me think twice. Plus, their concurrent post on Twitter also had the eye emoji and said:

"Just a friendly reminder to have your notifications on for Thursday..."

So I think it might be a tease - maybe we will hear about this on Thursday after all!

Yea, that's my take as well.

If they're leaning in to the "Theme Park within a Theme Park" thing, that name is genius. I mean the Discovery center has had "You bet Jurassic" for forever now.

Honestly, this!

When it comes to Jurassic Park/World, they've had some wonderfully punny/silly-yet-charming names. After all it's a fictionalized theme park. The Watering Hole, Pizza Predattoria, the aforementioned You Bet Jurassic.
An let's not forget the new gem that is Isla Nubar over in HW.

For me, Velocicoaster fits right in with all of that. So bring it on!

Honestly, this!

When it comes to Jurassic Park/World, they've had some wonderfully punny/silly-yet-charming names. After all it's a fictionalized theme park. The Watering Hole, Pizza Predattoria, the aforementioned You Bet Jurassic.
An let's not forget the new gem that is Isla Nubar over in HW.

For me, Velocicoaster fits right in with all of that. So bring it on!
Excellent points.

Status
Not open for further replies.