Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 645 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The land under Toon Lagoon is, um, not exactly stable. That's all I'll say about that for now.

Welp. Now that vague, ominous answer will be stuck in my head every time i'm in Toon Lagoon. "Thanks" Alicia.
:up::skull:

5Qh8VNut532zQsTo7

The land under Toon Lagoon is, um, not exactly stable. That's all I'll say about that for now.

This explains a lot. Every single time I go on Popeye's and Bluto's Bilge Rat Barges, the first sign twirls around and sends me in the wrong direction. I'm ready to go to Paradise Island, but we always get sent down Hurricane River. Every. Single. Time.

This explains it! Obviously, sinkholes and tectonic shifts are responsible!

This explains a lot. Every single time I go on Popeye's and Bluto's Bilge Rat Barges, the first sign twirls around and sends me in the wrong direction. I'm ready to go to Paradise Island, but we always get sent down Hurricane River. Every. Single. Time.

This explains it! Obviously, sinkholes and tectonic shifts are responsible!
:thumbsup: good one...:lol:

On the subject of that scene, I'm really hoping that it gets fixed during the refurbishment. The signs have been flipped the wrong way as of the last few times I've been on, so it would start off with the correct locations and flip to the wrong ones after getting close. Hurricane River flips towards Paradise Island and vice versa.

Reactions: universal_fanatic
Tons and tons of forms for the foundations/footers for this ride are now staged behind The Simpson's Ride. They're clearly visible from the Universal Monsters haunted house line, but are technically backstage so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a photo? Either way, it shouldn't be long before they start pouring concrete and going vertical!

Tons and tons of forms for the foundations/footers for this ride are now staged behind The Simpson's Ride. They're clearly visible from the Universal Monsters haunted house line, but are technically backstage so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a photo? Either way, it shouldn't be long before they start pouring concrete and going vertical!
There was the guy on Reddit a few months ago who said he is a crane operator and has knowledge of his next Uni gig and he is scheduled to begin operations in December. Seems like December may be the start of vertical

Reactions: truejonas
So, how long until we see it go vertical? With so many footers in and so much track on site, I'd figure it starts going up soon.

Insiders, think we get an announcement on this before the new year? If I recall, correct me if I’m wrong, it was rumored that this coaster was going to be announced Aug 1 instead of Epic Universe, so just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.