Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it seem like a lot more of Forbidden Journey's showbuilding is now clearly visible from inside the land? Is it because the new walkway has shifted further out, whereas the old one might have kept FJ more obstructed by the treeline? Or are there also fewer trees buffering that building now?

I've kinda assumed that would be the case since we learned their changing the front side of the discovery center but it's good to get confirmation. As long as they don't touch RA, i'm happy with whatever changes come next!
Well let’s see what we get. I’d love AA updates on river adventure to come along with this but I’m not expecting it. Is it just a reconfiguring? Or more? It’d be great if some of the reconfiguring had better entrances through the JP entrance, plus hoping they add a restaurant or as I’ve stated earlier, expand on the Raptor Encounter and make it a mini walkthrough attraction. I know I’m asking for a lot though but we shall see. Excited nonetheless!

Well let’s see what we get. I’d love AA updates on river adventure to come along with this but I’m not expecting it. Is it just a reconfiguring? Or more? It’d be great if some of the reconfiguring had better entrances through the JP entrance, plus hoping they add a restaurant or as I’ve stated earlier, expand on the Raptor Encounter and make it a mini walkthrough attraction. I know I’m asking for a lot though but we shall see. Excited nonetheless!
Another restaurant, there are 2 already, how hungry are you.
I expect better flow, maybe a new smoking area, and hopefully some AA dino's left and right and some of those sexy high electric fences.

Another restaurant, there are 2 already, how hungry are you.
I expect better flow, maybe a new smoking area, and hopefully some AA dino's left and right and some of those sexy high electric fences.
Lol fair on the restaurant deal but idk I think they need an upgrade there. But to answer your question, very hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.