Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt they have that camera pole thing there?
That's a little further down, if you're talking about the auto-camera spot for the Mercedes/Spinosaurus... If you mean the tall projection mapping projectors pole, that's up closer to the arch facing the castle.

Last edited:
Please be the long rumored rockwork divider with new Potter lockers. A more clear division between the two lands here, besides just trees, could go a long way. And FJ is still the only ride that hasn’t upgraded lockers yet.

I really want to see more of a division here. It bugged me walking on the bridge under the Hogsmeade sign and being able to hear the Jurrasic Park music. I know it's not a big deal, but I'm completely on board with more division between these two lands.

It's so crazy to actually see this be coming to fruition. I mean, this thread started in 2013 and the rumor died for quite a bit in the thread's existence, too. Can't wait until this is all done and we see what the land is looking like with this new addition.
Ya honestly as much as I want the whole land to get a major upgrade I am really pumped for this. Universal’s theming has really been A+ for awhile now. Say what you want about the Fast and Furious ride itself, but the queue honestly is very well themed to the area it’s in and the building. Plus we’ve seen what they can do with Hagrid’s Volcano Bay, Fallon, Kong, the list goes on. I’m sure this is going to look awesome in IOA.

So what's the theory with the FJ queue construction? I hope they add more trees or rockwork to block out the site of Hogwarts in JP.

"keep you eyes and ears out for rumblings in Jurassic Park" is what the Universal Blog for things upcoming in 2020 are. Definitely going to get some sort of formal announcement this year it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.