Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if they’re empty for 2 1/2 months?

True but concrete can only settle so fast and even if they manage to breeze through track installation a few months ahead of schedule, there is still a schedule and the next parts for installation might not be ahead of schedule and they might be working with reduced labour.

What is that red wall? I see it blocks the view of the building but it seems itll go into the area of where guests will walk
It’s separating the raptor encounter from the restaurant area. The Raptor Encounter exit will probably be along it. (Not through it.)

Watching the Lost World and I kinda wish the coaster area would be themed to the raptor den from the movie. It has electric fences, watch tower, worn down buildings and other elements that would be very different from anything in the park look wise

Watching the Lost World and I kinda wish the coaster area would be themed to the raptor den from the movie. It has electric fences, watch tower, worn down buildings and other elements that would be very different from anything in the park look wise
Wait, isn't that what we're getting?

Love this image (Thanks alicia!) but a little confused. the extended queue looks surprisingly thin, but i’m having trouble imagining it to scale. does anyone know another extended queue it could be compared to?8ECD3B41-4CAB-44BA-9E34-2C4B4A7CC334.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.